Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Hoopla Lavish Box Arrived Today


I ordered a Holiday Hoopla Lavish Box from Traci at Sampler Village. My box arrived today. It contained some 60+ Samples!! I was like a kid again in a candy store. I'm going to send my grand daughters the necklace and hair clip. The Soap is all mine! The Box contained Lots of Soap, Body Spray, Cards, Lotion, Body Butter, and even a few Christmas Ornaments and Tasty Treats. Wow, Just to many cool things to list.

Crafters of all things handmade send in their samples to Traci and she puts these wonderful boxes together, as a way to promote the businesses that contribute. Traci is so talented just to be able to stay on top of it all. My hat is off to her.

Love MY Box Traci!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw...*blush* aren't you so SWEET! I am so glad you are enjoying your box, they are fun (and addicting!). We are so excited to have you come join us for March and April of the new year :)
    HUGS!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete