Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi Everyone. Hope Everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was grand!! Sorry I haven't posted lately. Recently I purchased one of those personal cutter machines called eCraft. Well after testing it for a couple of days, I decided it just didn't live up to what I thought it would be. Have called the company that I ordered it from online; seems only one person there can handle returns and he is out till Dec 30th. I know, Crazy Right? Anyways in the meantime while I'm waiting for him to return I've order the new Cricut Imagine. Watched all the demos on the Cricut Site and also videos from other crafters on YouTube. It looks awesome. I think I'm gonna like the idea that it prints too! Will have to post my thoughts on it once I try it out. I've never really scrapedbooked per se, but I'm ready to take the plunge! I made my own Christmas Cards this year. Used one of those stampers and some embossing powder. They were cute, but with a Cricut I think I can turn out something much prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment